News


Subscribe, get everything QUICK!

Notice different colored scrollers? It goes by importance!

Like the colors??????????? COMMENT!

Les Miserables


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK so this is Ryan. I am in Les Miserables and let me tell you it is good! It will make you laugh and cry, etc. Is you go, stop by and say "HI!" to me! I am located in the booth, don't worry you'll see the sound board! Well, PLEASE GO! OH! FOX 9 morning news on OCT 31st will be at RAHS to film us!!! Watch MA Rosco and us perform and make fools of ourselves, it will be completely awesome! WATCH!!! I hope to see some of you at the play!!!!!!!!! O another thing is that if you buy a ticket to opening night, you will be entered to get an iPod Nano!!!!!! GO, limited seats now!!!!

Click here to go to the order form!
Well I am so freaking busy!!!!!! OMG@!#!$ I am too busy to even realize it!
TTYL -R


0 Responses to “Les Miserables”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


MAIN


[-]

Contributors


[-]

Contact Us!


[-]

IMPORTANT DATES


[-]

CREW Page


[-]

INFO


[-]

Subscribe!



OTHER


Previous posts

Archives

Links


We use...

    Creative Commons License


|^|BACK UP|^|